The greatest gift is the passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind.
Updated Coronavirus Guidelines
24 May 2021
Last updated 24 May 2021
We are working in accordance with government guidelines to continue to deliver all our services whilst prioritising keeping our staff and clients safe. Our offices are open and our team continue to progress new and ongoing matters.
Both virtual and face-to-face appointments are being offered but it is advisable to make an appointment to ensure you are able to be seen.
Face-to-face appointments will take place in accordance with government guidelines.
If you do have a face-to-face appointment but begin to develop any Covid 19 symptoms, please do not attend and contact us to rearrange.
Your co-operation is appreciated.
- Updated Coronavirus Guidelines
- Coronavirus Update
- Legal Aid for Criminal Matters
- Will Aid 2018
- Is Fault Based Divorce Still Alive and Well?
- Buying With A Mortgage
- Released, but not free
- Will Aid 2017
- Family Solicitors at Grainger Appleyard signed up to Resolution’s Code of Practice
- Thinking about leaving a gift to charity in your Will?