The greatest gift is the passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind.
30 Jun 2020
Due to the current coronavirus situation, we are working in accordance with government guidelines to continue to deliver all our services whilst prioritising keeping our staff and clients safe. Our offices remain open and our team continue to progress new and ongoing matters however we have implemented some safety measures.
• We are currently working on reduced staff. This will not affect the conduct of any matters and we will keep you updated with the fee earner responsible for their case throughout the matter if this is to change. Please however note that our staff are very busy, and it may take a little longer than normal to respond to your calls and emails. We thank you in advance for your patience.
• Attendance at the offices are by pre-appointment only. Please do not attend the office without an appointment as we may not be able to see you. Our Hall Gate office remains locked and we ask clients to call the office on 01302 327257 once they arrive for their appointment at which time someone will let you in.
• If you have a scheduled appointment, we will ask you to confirm that you are not showing any symptoms of covid-19. If you are showing symptoms, we ask you to not attend the office and instead call to either reschedule or ask for a telephone appointment.
• Please arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. Appointments have been scheduled to ensure the minimum number of people in the office at any one time and that cleaning can take place between appointments.
• We ask where possible that you attend the appointment either alone or limited to the people necessary for the appointment. We respect this may not always be possible however it enables us to maintain social distancing.
• We do not require you to wear a mask at appointments however completely understand if you would prefer to do so. All appointments will be carried out in rooms where social distancing can be maintained. These rooms will be cleaned before and after all appointments.
The measures above are constantly under review and we will always keep clients informed of any changes.
If we can be of any help regarding an existing or new matter, please give the office a call on 01302 327257 and ask to speak with someone at either our Doncaster of Tickhill offices.
Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding throughout these circumstances.
- Coronavirus Update
- Legal Aid for Criminal Matters
- Will Aid 2018
- Is Fault Based Divorce Still Alive and Well?
- Buying With A Mortgage
- Released, but not free
- Will Aid 2017
- Family Solicitors at Grainger Appleyard signed up to Resolution’s Code of Practice
- Thinking about leaving a gift to charity in your Will?
- Separation Agreements - Binding or Not?