We have over 30 years of experience in all aspects of agricultural law.
This specialist department within Grainger Appleyard is run by John Grainger who has over 30 years of experience in all aspects of agricultural law.
Our services include:
- Farm sales and purchases
- Agricultural and farm business tenancies (landlord and tenant)
- Partnership agreements and variations including appointment and retirement of partners
- Property agreements such as options, overage agreements, and easements/rights of way
- Agricultural disputes including third party negligence claims
- Partnership disputes
- Tax planning
- Wind turbine arrangements
We also advise on other areas relating to agriculture including Wills and Estates and the availability of Agricultural Property Relief and Business Property Relief when planning your estate.
Our fees are usually based on the time spent on your matter but fixed fee arrangements may be available if appropriate.