Whether acting for employer or employee, Grainger Appleyard offer legal services for all areas of employment law.
Employment Law is extremely complex and continually changing with new legislation and cases. The result is that many employers and employees are often unaware of the latest developments in the law.
We give the best possible advice in light of up to date legislation, on areas including:
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Equal pay
- Part-time employees rights and flexible working
- Minimum wage
- Working time regulations and holidays
- Law on Transfer of Undertaking
- Restrictive covenants
- Employment contracts and terms of employment
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Dispute Resolution
- Damages, Remedies and Compromise Agreements
- Employment Tribunal procedure & representation*
Our wide client base includes individuals and businesses in Doncaster and the surrounding areas. Our considerable experience in representing both employers and employees means we can offer you practical advice on a wide range of issues. We also pride ourselves on achieving fair and practical solutions for our clients, often negotiating settlements without the need for expensive legal proceedings.
*Please download the document below for further information regarding costs and process.