The greatest gift is the passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind.
Family Solicitors at Grainger Appleyard signed up to Resolution’s Code of Practice
12 Sep 2017
At Grainger Appleyard Solicitors we understand the importance of clear, competent advice delivered in a compassionate manner. The Solicitors who specialise in family law at Grainger Appleyard Solicitors are members of Resolution and as such are committed to the Resolution Code of Practice which is set out below.
If you have a Family Law dispute and you require clear and competent advice that will always be given in an understanding and caring manner contact the Family Department on 01302 327257.
Resolution’s Code of Practice
Resolution is a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is about the approach we take to our work. This means that as a Resolution member, I will:
• Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
• Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
• Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
• Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
• Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment.
• Use my experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
• Continually develop my knowledge and skills.
• Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in my day-to-day work.
And I will work with other Resolution members to uphold this Code and ensure it is at the heart of everything I do.
- Buying With A Mortgage
- Released, but not free
- Will Aid 2017
- Family Solicitors at Grainger Appleyard signed up to Resolution’s Code of Practice
- Thinking about leaving a gift to charity in your Will?
- Separation Agreements - Binding or Not?
- Help To Buy ISA
- "No comment"
- Represenation at the Police Station
- Family department achieves excellence!