Whether you’re a first time buyer or seasoned investor, we recognise that buying and selling property can be a stressful time.
Conveyancing & Property
We aim to make the transaction as worry-free as possible for you. We offer a fixed fee service and will advise up-front on the fees and disbursements that will be required to complete your sale or purchase.
Quality service you can trust
One of the first solicitors in the Doncaster area to be an appointed member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), we are now in our seventh year of membership. Some Building Societies will only invite a CQS solicitor to join their panel of approved solicitors, and as a CQS solicitor we will:
- Tell you what you can expect from us
- Explain the buying or selling process
- Tell you what the costs will be
- Keep you informed at all times by telephone, letter or email
What is Residential Conveyancing?
Residential Conveyancing is the name given to the legal process involved in buying and selling residential property. It’s often a complex procedure so if you’re buying or selling a flat or house it’s advisable to use a specialist conveyancer to ease you through the process. They will deal with all legal matters regarding the transfer of property.
Advice and assistance includes:
- Selling your home
- Buying your home
- Remortgaging your home
- Transfer of your property
- Severance of a Joint Tenancy
- Voluntary first registration at Land Registry of unregistered properties
- Buying and selling parts of land
- Assistance with claims for adverse possession
The best way to find out how we can help you is to talk to one of our team.
Call us today on 01302 327257 or use our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you.
Criminal Law 24 hour emergency number 07927 338920.